News

WATCH: Massachusetts Sheriff Just Offered The Unthinkable To Trump…Liberals Are Going Insane!

According to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), building a border wall to keep illegal immigrants out of our country is racist, but that’s almost like saying building prisons to restrain felons is anti-freedom.

But for all the pro-illegal immigration liberals, all they want is no walls and no prisons, just love, peace and harmony…until the illegals break into their homes, that is.

Then it’s “government come and save me from these thugs!”

One county sheriff has a good idea to solve our border wall problem though and that is to have inmates build the wall for us.

From The Political Insider:

What better way to prevent those with a complete disregard for our nation’s laws, than to have others who also disregard the law aid in stopping them?

Such is the case with one Massachusetts sheriff, who is offering inmates to President-elect Donald Trump as labor to help build a border wall between the U.S. and Mexico.

Bristol County Sheriff Thomas Hodgson, a Republican, said he’d be willing to send inmates to the border to do just that.

“I can think of no other project that would have such a positive impact on our inmates and our country than building this wall,” Hodgson said.

Sheriff Hodgson explained why it’s a good idea:

“Aside from learning and perfecting construction skills, the symbolism of these inmates building a wall to prevent crime in communities around the country, and to preserve jobs and work opportunities for them and other Americans upon release, can be very powerful.”

You can watch the full story here:

And of course, the American Communist Litigation Union, as they should be known as, was horrified at the thought of using inmates to do something constructive, calling it “perverse!”

How did protecting America’s borders suddenly become “racist?”

If America were subjected to a full on assault by foreign soldiers, would protecting our borders be racist then?

We need to have a little common sense about it!

Source: The Political Insider

Start the Conversation!

9 Comments

9 Comments

1. Gluta August Original

February 19, 2017 at 5:37 pm

I got this site from my buddy who told me concerning this
    web page and at the moment this time I am visiting this web page
    and reading very informative posts here.

2. Bobby

February 19, 2017 at 6:15 pm

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you
    hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply
    as I’m looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from.
    appreciate it

3. certifications needed to be a personal trainer

February 19, 2017 at 6:48 pm

No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, therefore he/she wishes to
    be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.

4. l3itch

February 20, 2017 at 12:08 am

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I’ve read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or advice.
    Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read more things about it!

5. エクスレッグスリマー

February 20, 2017 at 1:09 am

現世、纏うだけで油脂の焚附けるができると人言の、おなご専用加圧ストッキング「エクスレッグスリマー」が人気ですよね?脚痩せしたい、ほっそりした脚になりたい、という方は、夜履いて横たうだけでセルライトもむくみも断ちきるできちゃう、加圧式脂の燃焼ストッキング「エクスレッグスリマー」を試してみて下さい。こちらのサイトでは「エクスレッグスリマー」の口コミや効果などを備に紹介してま〜す!

6. プロミス即日

February 20, 2017 at 3:22 am

プロミスの即日貸付は、たいへん使いやすいサービスです。以前に比べ、消費者金融を気軽に活用する人が増加しています。短い間だけキャッシングする場合、金利も少額ですむのが支持を集めるポイントです。

7. Yahoo Help

February 20, 2017 at 9:57 am

Help for Yahoo Account

Select the product you need help with and find a solution
    If you’ve been prompted to reset your password or received
    a security notice from Yahoo, you can learn more about your account security on our help
    page.