Let’s see if we can piece together a little time line about the Pakistani Mafia operating within the DNC at the Capitol building.
1. Imran Awan, as well as brothers, Abid A. and Jamal Moiz, are all hired by U.S. Representative Debbie Wasserman-Schultz to work for DNC.
2. Imran’s wife, Hina R. Alvi, and best friend, Rao Abbas, also worked for the DNC previously.
3. All had access to dozens of Democrat Representatives and a Senator, Tammy Duckworth’s, personal computer memos, emails, and sensitive information. Imran himself had passwords for Wasserman-Schultz’s laptop and computer.
4. All Representatives and the Senator were on panels or chaired committees, subcommittees, and groups that dealt with national security, military intelligence, counter-terrorism and threat assessment, infrastructure, finance and code encryption.
5. In February, the three brothers were found to be stealing Congressional IT equipment, overcharging Congress members for IT equipment purchased with phony bills of sale, accessing sensitive materials in restricted networks of the DNC computer systems, and were downloading information to an unknown, third-party, off-site individual.
6. Speaker Paul Ryan alerts Capitol police who move in and ban the brothers from further accessing computers. They are then fired. Except, apparently, Imran. He remained on staff for Wasserman-Schultz.
7. Imran’s wife, Hina picks up their three daughters at school, purchases a round-trip plane ticket to Pakistan via Qatar and departs the US with $12K cash hidden in her luggage.
8. Imran gets wind of a search warrant at his residence and smashes with a hammer all his hard drives. He then goes to the Congressional Federal Credit Union and applies for a false home loan and then proceeds to wire $300K to a Muslim Brotherhood affiliate in Pakistan.
9. Imran purchases a round-trip ticket to Pakistan via Qatar and is then nabbed at the Dulles Airport and taken into custody.
10. It’s revealed that he is still on the payroll of Wasserman-Schultz. Capitol police confiscate a laptop at the Capitol accessed by Imran. Wasserman-Schultz threatens “consequences” if they don’t return it. They return it and she is now reviewing what she will allow them to access.
And now, the even worse news: The smashed hard drives at the Awan residence are recoverable!
Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s former IT guy is about to have an ugly rendezvous with the American justice system, and even his decision to introduce Mr. Smashy to a number of hard drives associated with the case isn’t going to stop the truth from coming out.
That’s the takeaway from cybersecurity industry experts who told The Daily Caller that even though Imran Awan took a hammer to several hard drives seized by the FBI in relation to the case, it would be very easy for authorities to extract the data from them.
Tom Hakim of werecoverdata.com — a firm which specializes in this sort of thing — says that getting information off of the drives shouldn’t be that difficult.
“In most cases, it’s very likely” data can be recovered “in two or three days, maybe a week” if a hard drive is smashed that way, Hakim said.
And so, in the words of Ricky Ricardo, “Debbie! You got some ‘splainin’ to do!”
There is another report floating around as well that places Imran Awan in the bar with Seth Rich the very night the DNC data analyst was shot and murdered in, what police called, a ‘botched robbery.” This gets more interesting by the minute!
Source: Conservative Tribune